The heart of Bad Tattoo lives in our brewery. Interested in seeing how our amazing beers are produced? Reserve a spot on our brewery tour and watch the magic unfold by calling us at 250-493-8686. Tours are available Monday to Friday from 11am with the last tour starting at 4pm.
What you’ll see on the tour:
- 108 ton Grain Silo that holds our base pilsen malt along with all of the specialty malts that help create the different kinds of beer.
- Boiler room with a 500,000 BTU capacity
- Hot and cold liquor tanks that hold 8000L each
- Grist mill that cracks the malt so we can access the sugars.
- Specialty designed 20 HL 3 vessel Brewhouse
- Our heat exchanger that cools boiling wort from 97 degrees Celsius down to 14 degrees Celsius at 100L/min
- Tank farm that consists of 13 separate fermenters for a total capacity of 64,000 L of beer.
- Our Centrifuge.
- 5 Bright tanks that holds our finished beer ready to package
- 2 bottling lines that we use to bottle 355ml glass bottles and 650ml bottles
- Keg washer and keg fillers
- Tap room keg fridge and hop fridge
- Our Giant walk in fridge with the finished product.